The Hubstart-Paris Region Alliance, the Aerotropolis Atlanta Alliance, and the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) are pleased to invite you to the 9th edition of the Sustainable Airport Areas International Seminar (SAAIS).
This international seminar will bring together international experts from major airport areas worldwide, renowned academics, leading companies and start-ups to collectively reflect on the development of sustainable airport areas.
This year’s edition will focus on the impact of Big Data, Technology and Innovation for building successful sustainable airport areas.
Participants will have the opportunity to learn more about the topic through 4 panels:
- Panel 1: Using big data and new technologies to enhance environmental sustainability in airport areas
- Panel 2: How big data and new technologies will impact jobs, skills, and education
- Panel 3: How big data and new technologies will help in transforming airport areas into smart, resilient and attractive communities
- Panel 4: Using big data and new technologies to transform airport areas into tourist destinations
The Sustainable Airport Areas International Seminar (SAAIS) was started by Hubstart Paris and the City of Atlanta’s Department of Aviation in 2011 to partner on generating new jobs and economic activity around both airports. Their stated goals are to:
- Promote the respective airport areas to companies interested in international expansion, particularly those in emerging economies
- Create an international network of airport areas
By sponsoring SAAIS, you can engage:
- International and local audiences committed to airport development
- 150+ developers interested in airport-area development and job creation
- Airport-area decision makers from HubStart Paris, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Aerotropolis Atlanta, Beijing Daxing International Airport, and more